[Videolib] Television series for academic collections

Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:06:12 -0700

Howdy...

I've been collecting TV (god help me) for a couple of years" we've hired a
couple of new mass comm faculty who are big into the tube. I've tried
(somewhat perfunctorily, I'll admit) to build a collection with genre
samplings (eg: drama, cop, sit com, reality tv, etc.) Unless there's a
compelling reason to go long (such as a specific faculty request), I've
generally bought a season or two. Take a look at
http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC/tv.html#shows