[Videolib] Answer About Disc Dr

Andrews, Sarah E (sarah-andrews@uiowa.edu)
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 15:30:09 -0500

-----Original Message-----

From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of John Streepy

Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 1:47 PM

To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu

Subject: [Videolib] Question About Disc Dr

=20

Hello All,

I was thinking about getting one of these disc repair devices and was

wondering what others thought of them first. Our DVD collection is a

bit over 300 titles, and nearly all are in good shape(knock on wood).=20

If I had a larger collection or a serious problem, I would be looking

for a serious professional disc resurfacer, but our need is not there

yet. I just want something easy that can handle light scratches. Any

suggestions. thanks.

jhs

=20

John H. Streepy