[Videolib] Question About Disc Dr

James Scholtz (jimscholtz@sdln.net)
Thu, 08 Jul 2004 15:34:23 -0400

Hi John, I was wondering if you saw my (Jim Scholtz) article comparing
disc cleaning/repair units in the May 15 special AV issue of LJ? While I
don't compare the cheaper Disc Dr., etc. units, I did a
price/performance/consumable items evaluation and comparison of 5 major
"professional grade" units - Compact Disc Repairman, Azuradisc, JFJ, RTI
and Disc-Go-Pod, as well as talk a bit about disc evaluation units
(Azuadisc, Compact Disc Repairman and RTI make units). This might help you
in the long run. Did anyone read my article??

Jim Scholtz.