[Videolib] Question About Disc Dr

Hooft, Robert (RHOOFT@jibc.bc.ca)
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 13:11:30 -0700

I purchased a Disc Dr. and it works great! I had a couple of video games that were damaged enough that they weren't recognized anymore.....a couple passes with Disc Dr. and they work as good as new. I would definitely recommend it.

Robert Hooft
Justice Institute of B.C. Library
715 McBride Blvd
New Westminster, B.C.
V3L 5T4
Ph: 604-528-5598
Fx: 604-528-5593

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of John Streepy
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 11:47 AM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Question About Disc Dr

Hello All,
I was thinking about getting one of these disc repair devices and was
wondering what others thought of them first. Our DVD collection is a
bit over 300 titles, and nearly all are in good shape(knock on wood).
If I had a larger collection or a serious problem, I would be looking
for a serious professional disc resurfacer, but our need is not there
yet. I just want something easy that can handle light scratches. Any
suggestions. thanks.
jhs

John H. Streepy
Media Assistant III