[Videolib] copyright question: fair use or not?

Jerry Notaro (notaro@stpt.usf.edu)
Fri, 02 Jul 2004 14:25:57 -0400

I think we are mixing apples and oranges, i.e., performance and copying.
There is a limit to how much can be copied fairly, but no question the an
entire work can be shown fairly, either.

Jerry Notaro
University of South Florida St. Petersburg