[Videolib] copyright question: fair use or not?

MileFilms@aol.com
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 13:45:48 EDT

In a message dated 7/2/04 1:27:31 PM, clarkjc@jmu.edu writes:

> Randy, Jessica & Miles,
> It just means that it's sounder to claim the situation is
> covered by a reasonable interpretation of 110.

Agreed! though in your haste you're confusing me with legendary jazz artists.
Not the worst thing, of course, and we both have a great fondness for Big
Nick's Burger and Pizza Joint on West 77th Street. I still do and Miles would
still -- but he's sadly unavailable for live performances. And my sax playing
days ended in 1970 due to a large majority request from the folks of Springfield,
NJ . ;-)

Dennis
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128