[Videolib] copyright question: fair use or not?

MileFilms@aol.com
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 12:44:47 EDT

In a message dated 7/2/04 11:55:02 AM, jrosner@kino.com writes:

> Ok I am lost again so I will wait for Gary or Dennis but isn't this
> the "face to face" teaching section? I believe "fair use" is an ENTIRELY
> different section and we=A0 already discussed=A0 the reasons why the=A0 or=
iginal
> question re using a video in orientation MIGHT not apply under the
> circumstances listed here but I still have no idea what this has to do wit=
> "Fair use"
>=20
Damn! We're agreeing again. Can't wait for the Cubbies to visit Shea Stadium=
=20
again. ;-)

Though as I emailed to Jessica -- no sympathy here for the Sox (a team I=20
actually like) when Nomar takes a day off both literally and figuratively.=20

Dennis
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640