[Videolib] copyright question: fair use or not?

R. Hertzler (rhertz@u.washington.edu)
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 07:59:58 -0700 (PDT)

Title 15, Ch. 1, Sec. 110 is at:

(1) makes NO indication that fair use does not apply to the WHOLE work (or
any part thereof), at least by my reading.

Randy Hertzler
University of Washington Libraries