[Videolib] copyright question: fair use or not?

Thu, 01 Jul 2004 08:22:41 -0700

Hi

The only teensy pause is the definition of "face-to-face" teaching: the
law really defines such as being in the course of regular instruction in a
place where instruction usually occurs. Your use doesn't technically meet
those requirements.

Would I worry...nah!

Gary