Re: [Videolib] RE: Song of the South on DVD

MileFilms@aol.com
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 17:35:36 EDT

--part1_c.2cf39a07.2e148c28_boundary

In a message dated 6/30/04 5:02:58 PM, bduffy@sfsu.edu writes:

> "As partial consideration for your access to our website and use of its
> content, you agree that eFilmic.com is not liable to you in any manner
> whatsoever for decisions you may make or your actions or nonactions in
> reliance upon the content. You also agree that the aggregate liability
> of eFilmic.com arising form or action or claim (for example, contract,
> tort, negligence, warranty, strict liability, professional malpractice,
> fraud, or other bases for claims), is limited to the purchase price of
> any items you purchased from eFilmic.com in the applicable transaction.
> eFilmic.com shall not in any case be liable for any direct, indirect,
> special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages even if
> eFilmic.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. This
> is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all losses
> and damages of any kind. If you are dissatisfied with our website or
> its content (including terms of use), your sole and exclusive remedy is
> to discontinue using our website."

Wow! That's the most honest disclaimer I've ever seen from a bootlegger!

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: (800) 603-1104 or (201) 767-3117
Fax: (201) 767-3035
Email: milefilms@aol.com
Website: http://www.milestonefilms.com

[...]

Wow! That's the most honest disclaimer I've ever seen from a bootlegger!<= BR>