Re: [Videolib] Nanook of the North and Super Shamou

MileFilms@aol.com
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 15:45:00 EDT

--part1_1dd.253f1ffd.2e1320bc_boundary

In a message dated 6/29/04 3:31:42 PM, Barb.Evans@acad.ca writes:

> I've tried various sources to find these films with no luck.=A0 Can anyone
> point me in the right direction?=A0 Hopefully they will be available somew=
here
> on VHS or DVD
>=20

Nanook is out on DVD through the Criterion Collection (the NY company, not=20
the Canadian). Kino and Home Vision have VHS versions.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: (800) 603-1104 or (201) 767-3117
Fax: (201) 767-3035
Email: milefilms@aol.com
Website: http://www.milestonefilms.com

--part1_1dd.253f1ffd.2e1320bc_boundary

I've tried various so= urces to find these films with no luck.=A0 Can anyone
point me in the right direction?=A0 Hopefully they will be available somewhe= re
on VHS or DVD

Nanook is out on DVD through the Criterion Collection (the NY company, no= t the Canadian). Kino and Home Vision have VHS versions.