RE: [Videolib] Song of the South

Cecilia Cygnar (ccygnar@nileslibrary.org)
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 11:25:36 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C45D2C.8B1B9561

Our Children's Department found that no, it is never been released on =
VHS or DVD. Why, we don't know, but hopefully it will in the future. =20
=20
Thanks,=20
Cecilia Cygnar
Audiovisual Department
Niles Public Library=20
=20

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu =
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Barb Read
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 10:20 AM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Song of the South

We can not find where Disney's Song of the south has ever been issued in =
the US in VHS or DVD. We thought we had found it but it turned out to =
be UK and is not playable on our equipment. Does anyone know if it was =
ever released in the eh US?
Barb Read
Marysville Public Library

------_=_NextPart_001_01C45D2C.8B1B9561

Our=20 Children's Department found that no, it is never been released on VHS or = DVD.  Why, we don't know, but hopefully it will in the = future. =20

Thanks,
Cecilia = Cygnar
Audiovisual Department
Niles=20 Public Library