Re: [Videolib] Song of the South

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 11:48:43 -0400

--MS_Mac_OE_3171268123_72248745_MIME_Part

Absolutely NEVER legally released and probably never will be.
The UK & Japanese laser disc are the only legit ways to see it.
Needless to say Disney polices it pretty effectively in market though
there are plenty of bootlegs if you know where to look.
Probably up there with THE HIGH & THE MIGHTY & PORGY & BESS
and most sought after title. HIGH & THE MIGHTY will actually be coming out
now that Michael Wayne died but PORGY will be several years at least due
to UA/Goldwyn dispute

--
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

From: "Barb Read" <bread@charter.net> Reply-To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 10:19:49 -0500 To: <videolib@library.berkeley.edu> Subject: [Videolib] Song of the South

We can not find where Disney's Song of the south has ever been issued in the US in VHS or DVD. We thought we had found it but it turned out to be UK and is not playable on our equipment. Does anyone know if it was ever released in the eh US? Barb Read Marysville Public Library

--MS_Mac_OE_3171268123_72248745_MIME_Part Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

Re: [Videolib] Song of the South Absolutely NEVER legally released and probably never will be.