Re: [Videolib] Video Purchase Question

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 15:47:04 +0200

Dear Jennifer,

- Nha Fala is available from this mail order shop in Paris
http://www.cine3mondes.com/index.cfm?&MRq=512&AID=369
As far as I know the DVD is region coded 0 (?), PAL and it comes with
English subtitles. As a library you have to pay the higher price.

LA MEDIATHEQUE DES TROIS MONDES
63 bis rue du Cardinal Lemoine
75005 Paris, FRANCE
Tel : +331 42 34 99 00
Fax : +331 42 34 99 01
Video orders: please contact Mme. Maud Le PEVEDIC:
groupe3mondes@wanadoo.fr

- Po di sangui is available from this mail order shop in Switzerland
http://www.trigon-film.ch/de/shop.php?aid=77
The video is VHS/PAL, in Portuguese Creole with French and German
subtitles.

trigon-film
Klosterstrasse 42
Postfach
CH - 5430 Wettingen 1
Schweiz/Suisse/Svizzera/Suiza/Switzerland
Tel. +41 - 056 430 12 30
Fax +41 - 056 430 12 31
Mail: info@trigon-film.org

To both institutions you can talk or write in English.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/index.html