Re: [Videolib] El Topo has never been legitimately available

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:59:28 +0200

Dear videolibbers,

a correction to my last mail: the version from Italia is as complete as
the Japanese one. The shorter running time comes from the PAL speed up
(25 frames per sec. instead of 24: plus 4% that makes minus 5 min.)
http://www.michaeldvd.com.au/Articles/PALSpeedUp/PALSpeedUp.asp

Peter