[Videolib] RE: answers to Free Mark Richie DVD/VHS ?s

Chip Taylor (sales@chiptaylor.com)
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 14:01:17 -0400

I received 3 good questions from people who want to receive the Free DVD/VHS
of Mark Richie and was asked to share the answers in case others had the
same questions:

1) yes, the DVD or VHS you receive will include Public Performance Rights
and Inter-Library Loan Rights.
2) yes, Digitization/Distance Ed. rights are available at a discount: $25
per year ($125 for 5 years)
3) yes, duplicate DVD or VHS copies are available for only $25 each.

Here is a copy of the letter sent:

Mark Richie was a strong advocate of Total Quality Management. To help him
get that message out to his colleagues, I produced the following program
with him:

Managing Educational Technology: Introducing Quality
Mark Richie, educator/administrator/author, translates what is commonly
known as Total Quality Management into the world of computer labs, video
libraries, distance learning and technology repair services. 15 min. Website
Link: http://www.chiptaylor.com/ttlmnp1661-.cfm

As a tribute to Mark, honoring his long career in education, I will inlude a
FREE DVD or VHS copy of the program upon request with any incoming order
received by the end of June. Simply list the program title, format desired,
and indicate No Charge on your order. All June orders may be billed in July.

To Order, Contact:
Chip Taylor Communications
2 East View Drive
Derry, NH 03038
Toll Free Orders (US): 800.876.CHIP (2447)
Phone: 603.434.9262 Fax: 603.432.2723 sales@chiptaylor.com
Federal ID #: 02-0381570
www.chiptaylor.com