RE: [Videolib] video categories

Carol Dunn (dunn@findlaylibrary.org)
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:02:38 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C45242.296CC590

We just re-cataloged all of our nonfiction VIDEO/DVD's to Dewey.
I can't tell you how much I love it.

Here are our Fiction categories:
ADVENTURE
ACTION FILMS
COMEDY
DRAMA
HORROR
MUSICAL
MYSTERY
WAR
WESTERN
(We have over 400 foreign films, we have large red stickers on them that say
Foreign Film, if they are a Comedy, they go in the Comedy area etc.)

Children's Department:
CARTOON
CHARACTERS
CHILDRENS STORIES
RELIGION (children's religious cartoons)

Regards,
Carol Dunn
AV Manager, NT Administrator and Webmaster
Findlay-Hancock County Public Library
206 Broadway
Findlay, Ohio 45840
dunn@findlaylibrary.org <mailto:dunn@findlaylibrary.org>