Re: [Videolib] Ludwig

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Thu, 03 Jun 2004 16:37:54 +0200

Dear Sue,

if you want to rent this title, Goethe Institut has it
http://193.96.193.67/in/?MIval=fzfass_d.html&in_nr=1428

You can order it on video directly from Germany
http://193.96.193.67/in/?MIval=SFI_04E.html

What do the films cost?
Our video cassettes will continue to be provided free of charge to
schools, universities and other cultural institutions. However, we have
to charge a flat-rate contribution towards packaging and dispatch of EUR
6.00 per video cassette.
In order to prevent that additional costs have to be borne by the
recipient for money transfers abroad the amount due may be paid via a
credit card. We will accept VisaCard, EuroCard and MasterCard. Please
let us know via fax (++49-228-880-322) or via e-mail
(wieczorek@inter-nationes.de) the number and date of expiry of your
credit card. You will receive from us an invoice for costs of packaging
and dispatch together with a debit note for you records.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/index.html