RE: [Videolib] Cataloging Foreign Language Feature Films

mmay (mmay@wesleyan.edu)
Fri, 28 May 2004 09:46:18 -0400

No, of course not---we can create provisional records, if we can't locate
an OCLC record. No doubt you knew that. ;-) Our policy, however, is to
search OCLC first and bring in a record if one exists.

MM