Re: [Videolib] Cataloging Foreign Language Feature Films

MileFilms@aol.com
Thu, 27 May 2004 19:43:00 EDT

--part1_1ef.21bdc0b8.2de7d704_boundary

In a message dated 5/27/04 4:42:15 PM, bduffy@sfsu.edu writes:

> You mean people order your videos without even the courtesy of listing
> it by the title you have for it?!

The emails and faxes aren't bad -- I have a lot less titles than Kino and I
usually know the original title. It's the phone calls which shows up my
complete lack of knowledge of most foreign languages!

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640