Re: [Videolib] closed captioning on videos

Brigid Duffy (bduffy@sfsu.edu)
Wed, 26 May 2004 14:15:55 -0700

You may also want to look at this page from the National Association
for the Deaf:

http://www.nad.org/infocenter/infotogo/legal/statecollege.html

which notes that, according to the Department of Justice, schools can
provide assistance in a variety of ways - not just closed captioning.

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University
San Francisco CA 94132-4200