[Videolib] Site for price comparisons for classical music CDs.

Pomes, Stephen (Stephen.Pomes@mms.gov)
Tue, 25 May 2004 11:22:31 -0600

This is somewhat off topic, so I apologize in advance.

Someone has asked me to recommend a site for comparing prices for classical
music CDs. I know of Google's Froogle and Yahoo Shopping, but these don't
really allow for sophisticated searches (e.g., searching by label, composer,
performer, name of composition, conductor, etc.). I am hoping that the site
will allow for multi-field searching and the ability to compare prices for
different online merchants. Yahoo Shopping used to allow for an advanced
classical music search and price comparison, but now they only allow for the
price comparisons. Can anyone recommend something more comprehensive?

Thanks,

Steve

Stephen V. Pomes, Librarian
Library
Minerals Management Service
U.S. Dept. of the Interior
1201 Elmwood Park Blvd., MS 5031
New Orleans, LA 70123-2394
Telephone: 504-736-2521
Fax: 504-736-2525
E-Mail: stephen.pomes@mms.gov

Opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily correspond to those of

my employer.