Re: [Videolib] Rivers & Tides?

Joel S. Bachar (joel@microcinema.com)
Mon, 24 May 2004 13:17:28 -0600

Hi All
I used to work at Roxie Releasing - the company that released this
film theatrically. The NTSC DVD release of this title will happen
around September of this year - and will be available through New
Video.
and/or watch here for further details
regards,
Joel Bachar
Blackchair DVD

> Has anyone here purchased the film Rivers and Tides: Andy
Goldsworthy
> Working with Time, either in VHS or on DVD? I see that I can
purchase a
> PAL-format video from Amazon.de, but I'm interested in an NTSC video
or
> Region 1 DVD, if possible. There are records for VHS in OCLC, but
I'm not

> "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."--Neil
Peart

Joel S. Bachar, Founder
Microcinema International
531 Utah Street, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
415-637-1345
www.microcinema.com