RE: [Videolib] Used videodisc vendor/dealer?

clarkjc@jmu.edu
Thu, 20 May 2004 08:18:43 -0400

deg,

Besides Scott's recommendation of Starlaser below, check out
Discount Laser Disc at http://discountlaserdisc.com/ . I've
done personal buying business with them and have been
satisifed. Their primary business *is* used laserdisc
collections that they resell, so they're a good bet.

Jeff