RE: [Videolib] Midwest Tape & Cataloging

Sarah Springer (springsa@oplin.org)
Tue, 18 May 2004 09:52:02 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C43CBD.C5B5AD80

Geauga County Public Library, Chardon Ohio, uses them for all our video and
DVD purchases. We do not get them processed, only cataloged. Feel free to
contact me for more info.

springsa@oplin.org

Sarah Springer
Head of Processing
Geagua County Public Library
Chardon, Ohio 44024
-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Siracusa, Karen
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 4:40 PM
To: Videolib (E-mail)
Subject: [Videolib] Midwest Tape & Cataloging

Hello Videolib readers,

We are looking into using the Midwest Tape company to select & purchase
shelf-ready dvds and to receive cataloging records.

Has any one had experience with this procedure.

Thanks

Karen Siracusa
Senior Cataloger, Mercer County Library
Lawrenceville, NJ

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C43CBD.C5B5AD80

Geauga=20 County Public Library, Chardon Ohio, uses them for all our video and DVD = purchases.  We do not get them processed, only cataloged.  = Feel free=20 to contact me for more info.

springsa@oplin.org

Sarah=20 Springer
Head=20 of Processing
Geagua=20 County Public Library