Re: [Videolib] Midwest Tape & Cataloging

Anne Plyler (aplyler@cclslib.org)
Tue, 18 May 2004 09:20:49 -0400

--------------010607070602050206050803

We get cataloging records from Midwest through their agreement with
OCLC. We also order our security cases/clips/keys from them as well as
the majority of our VHS and DVD acquisitions. We're very pleased with
their service.
Anne Plyler
Video and Special Projects Librarian
Chautauqua-Cattaraugus Library System