RE: [Videolib] United Streaming??

Mark W. Kopp (iu8film@iu08.org)
Tue, 18 May 2004 08:27:08 -0400

I would whole-heartedly recommend the AIMS Multimedia
DigitalCurriculum.com over the United Streaming Package, hands down. We
started with AIMS and our teachers are VERY excited with the delivery
and format (bandwidth sensitivities recognized). A number of our
teachers (we serve approximately 5,100 teachers and 65,000 students),
have experience with United Streaming, and the feedback in comparison to
AIMS has been nearly 100% in favor of AIMS over United Streaming.

Feel free to contact me if you'd like further discussion of features,
etc.

Mark W. Kopp
Circulation Coordinator
Instructional Materials Services
Appalachia Intermediate Unit 8
814-695-1972
iu8film@iu08.org

From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Joel S.
Bachar
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 3:02 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] United Streaming??

Hello VidLib
I am wondering if any of you have used the United Streaming service
and/or have purchased a blanket license for your school in order to
use this educational-based video on demand/download service??
I am curious to hear any feedback.
For those not familiar with the service you can learn more here:
http://www.unitedstreaming.com/

Kind regards,
Joel

Joel S. Bachar, Founder
Microcinema International/Blackchair DVD Collection
531 Utah Street, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
415-637-1345
www.microcinema.com