RE: [Videolib] security cases

Paul Duckworth (pauld@mail.sgcl.org)
Fri, 14 May 2004 12:04:42 -0500

Tracy,

These are marketed by the Kwik case office at Demco. You can contact Nikki
Zorman in Demco's Media Security Department at 800-697-9473 They are $9.99
each. We have been buying many of the TV show sets of DVDs (Friends, Six
Feet Under, etcetera). They are wildly popular and the only way we can keep
these "secure" is with this oversized Disney case.

Hope this helps you,

Paul

Paul Duckworth
Collection Development Coordinator
Springfield-Greene County Library District (Missouri)
417-874-8120 ext 223
417-874-8114 fax
pauld@mail.sgcl.org

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of TMontri
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 9:25 AM
To: 'videolib@library.berkeley.edu'
Subject: [Videolib] security cases

Hi all,

There are security cases that I believe were originally designed to secure
oversized Disney clamshell videos. They have a tray that slips into the
kwikcase-style case. We have used in the past for oversized, multi-disc
DVDs. Gressco says they do not carry.

Anyone know of a vendor for these items?

Thanks!
Tracy Montri
Toledo PL