RE: [Videolib] Audio of pre-60s Poets/Authors

Mike Tribby (mike.tribby@quality-books.com)
Thu, 13 May 2004 14:55:59 -0500

Check Video Librarian Online for a review of Commisioner of Sewers : William
S. Burroughs, a DVD from Music Video Distributors. Great stuff.

Mike Tribby
Senior Cataloger
Quality Books Inc.

mailto:mike.tribby@quality-books.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Meghann R Matwichuk [mailto:mtwchk@UDel.Edu]
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 12:12 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Audio of pre-60s Poets/Authors

Does anyone know of a distributor that carries audiobooks (audiobooks
specifically requested, but I am interested in other media as well -- dvd,
video) that have authors/poets talking about their work? Here is the catch
-- we're not looking contemporary, but for those working prior to the 60s,
such as H.L. Mencken, Nabokov, etc.

A recent request has got me started digging in this area, and so I thought
that I would toss it out to the collective brain for some additional input.
Thanks in advance!

Meghann R. Matwichuk
Instructional Media Department
Morris Library