Re: [Videolib] Public Performance licensing question

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Tue, 11 May 2004 17:20:41 -0400

Well you have nothing to worry about and you have acted in good faith
However I don't see by Movie Licensing should not be required to keep
an accurate up do date list on line. I strongly suspect that they
actually have NO clue that there are in fact films put out by these
studios for home video that they don't own and others put out by
other companies that they DO OWN.

Anyway THIS IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM , I just wanted to get some info
and rights holders who have concerns will have to take it up with
them directly.

I must confess however that part of me is VERY tempted to mention
this system to SAG or DGA to see what THEY think of it

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018