RE: [Videolib] The Animation Show Volume One DVD Now Available

Deg Farrelly (DEG.FARRELLY@asu.edu)
Tue, 11 May 2004 13:36:58 -0700

Joel -

While I appreciate learning about new products from your company, some time ago it was decided that such announcements should not be directed to VideoLib.

Please direct announcements of new products to the VideoNews listserv instead of Videolib.

Videonews@library.berkeley.edu

As with VideoLib, VideoNews requires subscription to the list in order to post.

Thank you.

deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
Media / Communication Studies / Women's Studies
Arizona State University West
P.O. Box 37100
Phoenix, Arizona 85069-7100
Phone: 602.543.8522