Re: [Videolib] 16mm question

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Mon, 10 May 2004 17:47:44 -0400

--MS_Mac_OE_3167056064_21933839_MIME_Part

Well you might oddly enough contact Home Vision because they own rights
in perpetuity and only LICENSE them to SWANK. However in reality this may
cost
a small fortune to make a reel, could be $1500 or more.
You might scrounge for a used print
How old is this print?

--
Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018
jrosner@kino.com
212-629-6880

From: "Andrews, Sarah" <sarah-andrews@uiowa.edu> Reply-To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 15:51:04 -0500 To: <videolib@library.berkeley.edu> Subject: [Videolib] 16mm question

Hi- Our library owns a copy of Citizen Kane on 16mm. Until recently, it was a beautiful copy, but now reel 3 is badly scratched. So--can anyone suggest a source to either purchase either an entire new copy or just the missing reel? I tried asking Swank some time ago, but they weren't able to provide one. Thanks in advance, Sarah Andrews University of Iowa Libraries

--MS_Mac_OE_3167056064_21933839_MIME_Part Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

Re: [Videolib] 16mm question Well you might oddly enough contact Home Vision because they own rights