RE: [Videolib] VRT Volunteer Opportunity!

Cecilia Hurt (CHURT@library.unt.edu)
Wed, 05 May 2004 14:38:08 -0500

Hello everyone!

The VRT meeting and program times, along with a link to the volunteer sign up for the VRT booth have been posted to the VRT site at:

http://www.ala.org/ala/vrt/vrt.htm

For your one stop VRT conference planning!

Thanks,
Cecilia

Cecilia Hurt
churt@library.unt.edu
Film Librarian/ Web Developer
Media Library/Multimedia Development Lab
University of North Texas
Denton, TX
(940) 565-2486

>>> mthreatt@indiana.edu 5/4/2004 4:29:36 PM >>>
Hi Mary,

You may want to post the normally scheduled VRT meeting times in case
people would want to attend VRT discussions and become members. This
will allow greater flexibility to staff the booth.

Thanks,
Monique Threatt
IUB