Re: [Videolib] Here we go AGAIN

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 05 May 2004 15:42:47 -0400

Sorry Deb what I meant was that you CAN NOT MAKE A BACK UP COPY on
the POSSIBILITY that the "original" MIGHT be destroyed.
We can argue about the other ENDLESSLY but there is no right to
make a "back up" which still leaves the mystery of how you do
replace a "lost" copy as in your case but under NO circumstances
can you just make a copy on "spec"
which is what I thought you said the Prof was accusing of.

Now I think even Gary and perhaps who knows maybe even Jed might
go along on this ( ok just kidding about Jed)

I do get asked about this from time to time as in can we make
a "back up " copy and for me at least the answer is no as I like
to assume our stuff will STILL be available, in any event no free
"back ups"

Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503
NY NY 10018