Re: [Videolib] ILL question

Stephen O'Riordan (soriordan@ucsd.edu)
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:27:52 -0700

From the other side. As another UC we sometimes borrow from Gary (UCB),
but we also lend to Gary. UCSD belives in ILL & are net lenders ( by
far). We do not lend everything and then only to other Academic
institutions. There are items that for a variety of reasons do not leave
the campus. I can only think of one time an item was needed and it was on
the other coast.

Stephen

Stephen 0'Riordan
UCSD Libraries / Film & Video Library