Re: [Videolib] ILL question

Pat Means (pmeans@austincollege.edu)
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 15:09:17 -0500

We do not ILL any of our AV collection and also do not check it out to
students. Professors can check it out and give it to the student if he
wants to take responsibility for it. Not may institutions loan AV
materials. We do not loan for many of the same reasons you are list. The
wear and tear on the materials is another consideration. Some of out
professors hit the roof when they heard it was being considered at our
institution.