Re: [Videolib] RE: a little humor for friday

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:41:11 -0400

--MS_Mac_OE_3166180871_10138647_MIME_Part

From: "Breivold, Scott" <SBreivo@exchange.calstatela.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:11:16 -0700
To: "'videolib@library.berkeley.edu'" <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: [Videolib] RE: a little humor for friday

The copyright discussion has been very stimulating....but I thought we could
use a little copyright humor to our end week.

-----

Billy: "I went to the library to photocopy this book and I saw a sign that
said copying of materials may violate the copyright law, so I didn't copy
it."

Jimmy: "That sounds awfully honest, but what did you do?"

Billy: "I stole the book."

hmm sounds like the Jed theory of rights
( just kidding)

--
Jessica Rosner
Kino International

-----

--MS_Mac_OE_3166180871_10138647_MIME_Part Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable