RE: [Videolib] Y-shaped screws in videocassettes, TAC video splicer

Ryan Whitehead (ryan@facets.org)
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:12:27 -0500

If these screwdriver's are available anywhere, they'll be available from
McMaster-Carr Supply:

www.mcmaster.com

Virtually any industrial product you can imagine. If you can't find it
on-line call them and they'll either find it or track it down for you.

Ryan Whitehead
Account Executive, Schools and Libraries

Facets Multi-Media, Inc.
1517 West Fullerton
Chicago, IL 60614

Phone: (773) 281-9075