RE: [Videolib] Y-shaped screws in videocassettes, TAC video splicer

Ryan Whitehead (
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:12:27 -0500

If these screwdriver's are available anywhere, they'll be available from
McMaster-Carr Supply:

Virtually any industrial product you can imagine. If you can't find it
on-line call them and they'll either find it or track it down for you.

Ryan Whitehead
Account Executive, Schools and Libraries

Facets Multi-Media, Inc.
1517 West Fullerton
Chicago, IL 60614

Phone: (773) 281-9075
Fax: (773) 929-5437

-----Original Message-----
[]On Behalf Of Syp, Marc P.
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 1:42 PM
To: 'VideoLib'
Subject: [Videolib] Y-shaped screws in videocassettes, TAC video splicer

Hi all.

Sorry to interrupt the copyright debate with such a mundane question... :-)

We repair a lot of videocassettes throughout the year, but we have been
running into quite a few that have a Y-shaped center screw. Anyone know
where to get a screwdriver for these screws? Can't find 'em at the hardware

Also, does anyone use the TAC video splicer? We have one but with no
instruction manual. I'd love a copy if someone has one.

Marc Syp
Supervisor, Film Library
St. Louis Public Library

Videolib mailing list

Videolib mailing list