[Videolib] Y-shaped screws in videocassettes, TAC video splicer

Syp, Marc P. (MSyp@SLPL.LIB.MO.US)
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:42:02 -0500

Hi all.

Sorry to interrupt the copyright debate with such a mundane question... :-)

We repair a lot of videocassettes throughout the year, but we have been
running into quite a few that have a Y-shaped center screw. Anyone know
where to get a screwdriver for these screws? Can't find 'em at the hardware

Also, does anyone use the TAC video splicer? We have one but with no
instruction manual. I'd love a copy if someone has one.

Marc Syp
Supervisor, Film Library
St. Louis Public Library

Videolib mailing list