RE: [Videolib] PPR rights

Hornbeck, Patty (
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:31:54 -0400

We had a showing of SALO here at the Language Schools several years ago. The rather large contingent of Roman Catholic nuns enrolled in our program were STARTLED as well! :-)
Patricia Hornbeck
Middlebury College
Sunderland Language Center
Middlebury, VT 05753

(802)443-2268 phone
(802)443-2075 fax

-----Original Message-----
[]On Behalf Of Jessica
Sent: Wed, April 28, 2004 12:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Videolib] PPR rights

> From: "Holly Sammons" <>
> Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 10:45:19 -0400 (EDT)
> To: <>
> Subject: Re: [Videolib] PPR rights
> Can you imagine a showing of In The Realm of the Senses in a public
> library?!! Hard boiled eggs instead of popcorn... (Maybe the day before I
> retire!!)
> Sorry, apologies, my mind wonders....
> --
> Holly Sammons, Librarian
> Onondaga County Public Library
> 447 So Salina St

Actually it was a University film program that asked
but years ago I nearly fell out of my chair when Don Chauncey
at Miami Public Library asked me about a print of SALO
Turned out it was for something he did outside of the library
but I was very STARTLED.

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503