New video promotions? RE: [Videolib] Some Kind of Loving on VHS!

Deg Farrelly (DEG.FARRELLY@asu.edu)
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:53:42 -0700

Question to the list..

I've been out of touch with VideoLib for a while...

Has the policy of not promoting new releases on this list changed?

Are new release promotions still supposed to be distributed through the VideoNews list?

So as not to clutter the list with multiple responses, perhaps a single response from Gary will suffice....

Thanx.

deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
Media / Communication Studies / Women's Studies
Arizona State University West
P.O. Box 37100
Phoenix, Arizona 85069-7100
Phone: 602.543.8522