Re: [Videolib] Using LC Subject Headings "Musical Films" and

Tom Boghossian (tboghosn@calarts.edu)
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:00:50 -0700

Hello,
I do have to reply to this question.
The term " Musicals" is used when its a Broadway or stage musical and "Film
Musicals" is used when it is a film adaption or written for the screen.

Tom Boghossian
California Institute of the Arts