RE: [Videolib] Legality of a DVD backup

LeeAnne Krause (LLKRAUSE@gwm.sc.edu)
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:21:38 -0400

--=__PartA08163A2.0__=

There's a difference between firmness of conviction and rudeness. I
have frequently reconsidered posting a question on this list for fear of
how chilly the reply would be. Not all of us come onto the job fully
trained in copyright issues, and not all of us have the time to read
every single posting sent by others. Seems to me that if someone is
upfront enough to ask the question "is this okay?" then we should reward
their integrity with a polite answer.

LeeAnne L. Krause, Manager
Educational Film Library
Thomas Cooper Library
803-777-0322

>>> Lynn.Lonergan@maxwell.af.mil 04/27/04 11:48AM >>>
I am rather proud of those who are willing to stand up for what is
right
even if it is not convenient, easy, or cheap.

Lynn A. Lonergan
Chief, Acquisitions Section
Air University Library
600 Chennault Circle, MAFB AL 36112
Voice: 334.953.2509/ Fax: 334.953.1192

"I'm always told it must have been 'misfiled,' and it may well have
been,
since there is no better way in this world to lose something forever
than to
misfile it in a big library." --Norman Maclean