Re: [Videolib] Cosi fan tutte (Drottningholm)

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 17:57:41 +0200

Dear Pat,

probably no longer available; last entry in WorldCat is from 1989;
deleted in the UK, too. It's offered by a so called "House of Opera"
"specializing" in opera videos not commercially available (seems to be
illegal - I never knew that even bootlegs of opera videos do exist).

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/index.html