Re: [Videolib] Movie search....

LeeAnne Krause (LLKRAUSE@gwm.sc.edu)
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 09:00:54 -0400

--=__Part7B5AB116.0__=

Charlie Sheen was in Platoon, but the Russian Roulette was in Deer
Hunter. Easy to get the two mixed up.
llk

LeeAnne L. Krause, Manager
Educational Film Library
Thomas Cooper Library
803-777-0322

>>> kmartin@gvpl.ca 04/21/04 07:50PM >>>
The Deerhunter has this storyline in it-don't recall the Sheen brothers
in
it

Kathleen Martin
Co-ordinator of Community Services
Greater Victoria Public Library
Victoria, B.C.

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004, Hooft, Robert wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> Is anyone familiar with a movie starring Christopher Walken and one
of the Sheen brothers that takes place in Saigon or Vietnam (after the
war I think). In the end of the movie Christopher Walken shoots himself
while playing russian roulette in an underground club....russian
roulette is a recurring theme in the movie?