Re: [Videolib] WWII movie title

LeeAnne Krause (LLKRAUSE@gwm.sc.edu)
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 08:55:19 -0400

--=__PartC8E902A7.0__=

oh, it's only one "k" in Jacknife. It's a Robert Deniro movie. He
plays a Vietnam vet who's continuing to pick up his life after the war.
He chaperones a high school prom, and it's almost like he's having the
prom that he didn't have when he was young. It's a drama, but it has
some very sweet moments. Rather like a kinder, gentler Deer Hunter.
LeeAnne

LeeAnne L. Krause, Manager
Educational Film Library
Thomas Cooper Library
803-777-0322

>>> ghandman@library.berkeley.edu 04/21/04 12:15PM >>>
Hey LeeAnne...

I'm not familiar with this film...it's not listed in imdb or the facets
catalog or amazon...

Sure that's the title? sounds interesting.