Re: [Videolib] Thin blue line

Marilyn Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:19:21 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_yaOeId5TrEwGHvXH3YeAtA)

Barb,
I don't know if this will suit your library's purchasing procedures, but
there are a number of used and new copies of the videotape of Errol Morris'
Thin Blue Line available from outside vendors who list their stuff via
Amazon. Take a look at http://tinyurl.com/2u6tm.
Marilyn Huntley

At 11:10 AM 4/21/04, you wrote:

>I'm in need of a copy of Errol Morris' Thin Blue Line, but the video
>appears to be out of print.
>
>Anyone heard if it might be coming out on DVD?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Barb Bergman
>
>Media Services Librarian
>
>Minnesota State University-Mankato
>
>(507) 389-5945

(Film Scheduling & Rentals)
Audiovisual Classrm Svcs, 408 C. A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd, Clinton NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687