Re: [Videolib] WWII movie title

lawson.m.e@att.net

And for a softer piece from the period:

"Till the End of Time" - 1946. Sort of the B movie version of "Best Years of Our Lives"

Three former GIs have a hard time readjusting to civilian life. Perry (Bill Williams) can't deal with the loss of the use of his legs. William (very young Robert Mitchum) is in trouble with bad debts. And Cliff (Guy Madison)can't decide what he wants to do with his life, although he gets encouragement from war widow Pat Ruscomb (Dorothy McGuire).

Mary Lawson
Queens College