Re: [Videolib] RE: public performance rights

MileFilms@aol.com
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:57:27 EDT

--part1_196.283381dc.2dadbc47_boundary

In a message dated 4/13/04 5:46:06 PM, GVENTURA@highline.edu writes:

> Sometimes the most diplomatic response isn't the most ready answer, for
> me...so I ask you'all for help.

Thanks for the nice words. Actually, I keep telling the staff that the truth
is usually the best answer, and in this case, I think it would work!

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640