Re: [Videolib] film find SOS

Pat Shufeldt (pashuf@charter.net)
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:42:33 -0400

Could this be the film the student has in mind? It's listed on OCLC
(#31906318)

>From the mountains to the maquiladoras: a TIRN educational video.
Tennessee Industrial Renewal Network.

1993
English Visual Material : Videorecording : VHS tape 1 videocassette
(25 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.
Knoxville, TN : Tennessee Industrial Renewal Network (TIRN),
A group of women from the Tennessee Industrial Renewal Network (TIRN)
in Knoxville, Tennessee investigates maquildoras on the Mexican side
of the U.S.-Mexico border and the living conditions of the maquiladora
workers.

Pat Shufeldt
pashuf@charter.net